Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm in dire need of John Gray's Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. Should have got the book yesterday D:


Holiday is here :D 10 days only, but better than nothing. It's a far change from my usual pre-final days. Waking up and straight to "what to study today? Audit? Accounts?". Don't get me wrong. I love/enjoy studying a lot. But the stress of trying to cram 100% of what I've studied is killing sometimes.

Gonna enjoy the holi and worry for the results later on. Didn't do as good as my previous exams... maybe degree isn't so easy after all :)



Yesterday, I finally went to Yakiniku, a japanese/korean restaurant. Yakiniku is a japanese word but they serve korean bbq so it caters to both i guess.

- i don't have the pics here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment