Monday, April 5, 2010

On a 30 minutes study break

On a blogging spree~

Avex's team of staffs are so friendly, especially the CEO (Max Matsuura) and SCO. It shows how much they actually care about the fans. Reading their twitter posts is really comforting.. knowing that they're in the same shoes as us, down with emotions. Thank you for accommodating us fans when we needed you the most :)

On a brighter note,



Credits: as tagged

Blubber-boy Yoochun is taking up acting again since "Dating on Earth". This time, he'll be main actor in a Japanese drama :D It's called "Loving You" (temporary title).



3 dramas to watch:
Paradise Meadow - Changmin
Sunao ni Narenakute / 素直になれなくて / Hard To Say I Love You - Jaejoong
Oh My Lady - Siwon
Loving You - Yoochun


I watched a little of Oh My Lady the other day (sis was watching). Before the Suju concert, I wasn't a fan of Siwon, but seeing him at the concert changed my perspective because he's so friendly in real :) He's the 2nd friendliest (Heechul was 1st, of course ;) during the concert. Hehe so that's why I'm going to watch his drama after finals~



So much to study, so little time. Still procrastinating. Keep saying "tomorrow study la, still got time". 2 weeks left. No time already D:

STUDY FIRST, PLAY LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment